It feels like forever ago that I planned this workshop, but it’s finally here.
We are going to explore the Bokeh Dot technique. You say it like Poka Dot but it’s not a poka dot it’s a Bokeh Dot. (I originally thought it was like Bo-Kay, Oh! I don’t know!) Anyway, however you say it we are going to try to do it and maybe it will be fun.
We are also going to do a spotlight card for Halloween.
We’ll make a sample and instruction card for each plus 2 cards each for each technique.
Fee $25 includes a 6x8” scrapbook page protector that will fit into one of our customizable scrapbooks.
Thursday, October 25: 12:00 – 3:30pm
or 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Want to get your Stampin' Up! Supplies for free? Hold a free event for you and your friends to get free Stampin' Up! Products! Let’s set a date and invite some friends!
Please note, the following information applies to all the events listed above, unless otherwise stated
* Seating limited to 6 people per class.
* Classes suitable for those 18 yrs+ unless otherwise stated.
* All materials needed to complete the projects are included.
* Light refreshments served.
* Must RSVP to hold your spot; please send your workshop payment of $25 to my PayPal or Venmo account at firstname.lastname@example.org (or I can invoice you. I also take credit card payments via PayPal-here.)
Classes take place in Simi Valley. I will give you my address and directions when you have RSVP’d
* In the interest of keeping a relaxing and fun environment, please refrain from any political discussions.
* Cancellation policy in place:
- Because of the time and expense incurred in preparing materials for each person participating in my events, it is necessary that I have a :
*Stamp Camp/Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy – If you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance of the event there will be no cost to you. If you cancel within that 48 hours, I will try and place someone from the waiting list and if that works there will be no charge to you; otherwise you will be responsible for the class fee. (If a stamp camp - you will receive the material packet with pictures (by email) to make your projects.) Not all stamping will be done for you, so you may need to adjust the project slightly using what stamps you have available. Or you can choose to purchase the purchase requirement for the event in merchandise from Lois to meet your commitment.
If no purchase requirement is listed for the specific event (such as Card Classes), you must purchase 2 times the cost of the class/stamp camp/event in merchandise, or simply pay the fee for the event, to meet your commitment.
If event is cancelled by me – I will notify you and a full refund will be given of any
pre-payment you may have made.
All events must be half-full to avoid possible cancellation.
Thank you ~ Lois Friedman – LuLu’s Crafty Stamping.