Let’s get Inky with Everyday Cards:
We will be making 6 cards, 2 of 3 different designs with an Autumn Theme. Two times are available:
Thursday, September 27th: 12:00 – 3:30 pm
Or 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Workshop Fee: $25
Please RSVP and specify which time you would prefer.
Limit of 6 persons per workshop.
Email to: LFriedmanCrafty@Gmail.com or
Phone (805) 217-3128 for reservation and location instructions. Payment can be sent or made to my PayPal or my Venmo account: firstname.lastname@example.org (or I will invoice you if you prefer.)
Want to get your Stampin' Up! Supplies for free? Hold a free event for you and your friends to get free Stampin' Up! Products! Let’s set a date and invite some friends!
Please note, the following information applies to all the events listed above, unless otherwise stated
* Seating limited to 6 people per class.
* Classes suitable for those 18 yrs+ unless otherwise stated.
* All materials needed to complete the projects are included.
* Light refreshments served.
* Must RSVP to hold your spot; please send your workshop payment of $25 to my PayPal or Venmo account at email@example.com (or I can invoice you. I also take credit card payments via PayPal-here.)
*Classes take place in Simi Valley. I will give you my address and directions when you have RSVP’d
* In the interest of keeping a relaxing and fun environment, please refrain from any political discussions.
* Cancellation policy in place -
Because of the time and expense incurred in preparing materials for each person participating in my events, it is necessary that I have a cancellation policy*
Introducing the Stamparatus!
Ya’ know how you sometimes need to line up your Clear-mounted or Photopolymer stamps just right, so they line up perfectly every time? You can get close with clear blocks but not perfect enough to repeat or add to with the two- or three-step stamps? Well, the “Stamparatus” is the latest tool added to the Stampin’ Up! Check it out in the 2018/19 Annual Catalog or on my SU Demonstrator website! Next month we will begin to offer additional supplies like, small grid paper, extra magnets, foam pads and additional plates. I use mine a lot, especially when lining up some of our new multi-step photopolymer stamps. Contact me to “road-test” it.