August 17th workshop POSTPONED to Aug 24th
LuLu's Crafty Stamping Projects For August
Summer Tea Workshop
Join the fun as we enjoy a Traditional English Tea along with our Crafting workshop
We will make general All-Occasion cards 3 designs, 2 of each, a total of 6 Cards using Stampin’ Up Products and Enhancements
Thursday August 24th Afternoon from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Or Thursday August 24th from 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(Please specify when you RSVP)
Limit 4 guests per timeslot. (My house is still under repair)
RSVP and pay in advance ($25) to hold your spot - so grab a friend and come make something fun (I take PayPal or credit cards over the phone)
Tea and Treats will be served.
Cost will be $25. All materials to make cards provided.
No additional purchase required, but you if you
Purchase $50 in Stampin' Up Products, your workshop is free!
Please RSVP and pay in advance ($25) to hold your spot
So grab a friend and come make something fun.
Phone (805) 522-2356 for reservation and location instructions.
Payment can be sent or made to my PayPal account email@example.com or call me with a credit card number.
Want to get your Stampin' Up! Supplies for free? Hold a free event for you and your friends to get free Stampin' Up! Products!
Workshop Fine Print:
Please note, the following information applies to all of the events listed above, unless otherwise stated.
* Seating limited to 4 people per class.
* Classes suitable for those 18 yrs+ unless otherwise stated.
* All materials needed to complete the projects are included.
* Light refreshments served.
* Must RSVP to hold your spot; please send your workshop payment of $25 to my PayPal account at firstname.lastname@example.org or by credit card over the phone.
Classes take place in Simi Valley. Ask for ask for address and directions when you RSVP.
* In the interest of keeping a relaxing and fun environment, please refrain
from any political discussions.
* Cancellation policy in place - Because of the time and expense of preparation for these workshops, 48 hrs notice is require to receive a refund of your class fee, otherwise, you will receive the projects to complete on your own.