Thursday, May 25, 2017

Daisy Delight Mother's Day Gift

I have to admit that that the new Daisy Delight stamp set is going to be my favorite set from our new catalog and idea book (live on 6/1, but available now!)  I make a stationery set for my Sister-In-Law and my nieces for Mother’s Day every year.  This year as stationery set from Caroline Helwigh Wright of Caroline Creates, a demonstrator of North Shields, England, caught my eye. (http://www.craftycarolinecreates.com/2015/06/june-blog-hop.html)

I used several different sets, including the set she used, Garden In Bloom, as well as Fresh Fruit (retired) and Daisy Delight..  I will post these photos at a later time.  They turned out so cute.  Each set contains 4 very simple single layer note cards, gift cards and gift tags.  In addition, I covered a blank book with hand stamped paper and adorned it with ribbon.  Colors used were Dapper Denim, Curry Crush and Garden Green.. 
The cards are super simple and artsy, I think..  There are a minimum of products used, so it is also economical..  Great idea for a hostess gift, too!  
If you like the Daisy Delight set, consider the bundle, you get the coordinating punch and save 10%.  Also available right now are faceted gems, which make great centers, the coordinated DSP and a specially coordinated Card Stock pack of 3 colors. 
Stay tuned for an update with dimensions for creating this set and additional photos.  

 Shop my online store 24/7!
Shop my online store 24/7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment