Monday, April 4, 2016

More Paper Pumpkin Ideas


I’ve been working on my Paper Pumpkin kit for this month.  I really enjoyed this month’s offering.  Each month is like getting a surprise gift in the mail and the kits seem to be getting better each month.  When you sign up you get an acrylic block and every month includes a set of stamps, a coordinating ink-spot stamp pad, supplies and instructions to make several projects like the ones in my photos.  You need to supply some double-stick tape and a pair of sharp scissors.  Sometimes, there is a theme for a holiday for the upcoming month, but all the kits are versatile and you can create any number of projects.  In fact, I keep a Pinterest Board of alternative project ideas .


Contact me or go to my website if you want to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  The cost is only $19.95/month and includes shipping.  If you subscribe before the 10th of the month, you will receive that month’s kit.  It’s always fun and it’s always a surprise.  A benefit of subscribing is that, if you love a kit, you can order refill supplies and do it all over again!


Ps…I will share a little secret with you: because it’s Paper Pumpkin’s 3rd anniversary and because over 1 million kits have been shipped, there will be an additional free stamp set included in every April kit!  Skip to the fun!
Thanks for visiting my page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment