Sunday, November 15, 2015

Boutique Items For Sale

The Hanukkah Holiday Boutique I participated in today was so much fun! Here are more of the items I had on my table for sale.


This is a set of 8 gift tags, one for each night of Hanukkah. Notice each Hanukkah Menorah has a corresponding number of candles for the night of the holiday it's for. Great for a baby's first Hanukkah.



This Hanukkah Greeting Card is not made with Stampin' Up! Product, as there were no new Hanukkah products this year. All the same, I loved this design. It was especially popular. 

Wine bottle tags 


This was an item for folks who planned to give a bottle of wine as a gift.  I created a "Chalk-board" style Bottle Tag. The upper was done with a new set from this year, "Market Fresh" I masked off the greeting and added my own. 
  The tag below was done with a Stampin' Up! set from 2003. They were stamped with Chalkboard inks and card stock from the 2014 Occasions Mini Catalog. 


                                                     

This one, below, I tinted the grapes and leaves for a colored chalk look



Hope you enjoyed my ideas! Happy Thanksgiving and Come back and visit again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. What stamps did you use for the 2nd card (the 8 happys and the Hanukkah as the Shamash)??

    It disappointing that SU didn't make any new Hanukkah stamps this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara Anne,
      I hope you get this reply. I am having issues getting comments to post in threads.
      Thank you for posting to my blog. I was pretty upset that SU! had no Hanukkah sets too. Living near Los Angeles we also have a lot of requests. So I found Eight Happy Nights on Pinterest and immediately went to Cas-ual Fridays and ordered it, and the matching die cut tools. http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/
      If you check my Pinterest boards I have a ton of ideas for Hanukkah too.
      happy Hanukkah!
      Lois

      Delete