Friday, March 27, 2015

For Peep's Sake! Have a Sweet Spring!

It's Spring!  Well, if you live here, near L.A. it's pretty much Summer.  No matter the weather, Spring holidays are upon us and I used this really great card sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as my template for a card my last Stamp Camp.  Whether or not you celebrate Easter, "Peeps" are a sweet symbol of Spring.  Here's my idea: 


The card base is Wisteria Wonder. It shows up a little gray in this photo, but it's a lovely pale shade of purple. The yellow is So Saffron and the stripes are Garden Green. 

We had a really great time at the Stamp Camp and I will have more posts from the evening shortly, so come back soon! 

Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and such cute little chicks! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trio of cute chicks lined up on their striped grass - it's a fun and fresh combo! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete