Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bargains from my Cupboard!

Clearance Sale!

   I have some really beautiful stamp sets in my workshop.  Some I have had for years, all are in fabulous shape.  Some are even completely new!  But I have to clean out my stamping cupboard to make room for lots of new items that Stampin’ Up! has introduced since the holidays. 
I am offering them at ½ price!  Unfortunately, I can’t post the prices here, but believe me, they are great bargains: The best quality rubber stamps, professionally mounted or labeled. 
      Also, at the bottom, I have some supplies that are available for purchase.  They are new, in package (I got carried away and ordered a duplicate or two.
  First come, First serve.  I will ship by U.S. First Class or by Priority Mail at additional charge.  Contact me through this blog or by email at lfriedmancrafty@gmail.com and arrange your purchase.  Sales tax is included. 
Here is the key to the state of the item:
wood mount (WM) 
clear (CM)
gently used (GU) 
new (N)
N-CM
N-CM

GU-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM

N-CM

N-CM

GU-CM

GU-CM
GU-CM

N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM
N-CM



GU-WM
GU-CM
GU-WM
Big Z Ovals Die Gently Used 
Big Z Circles 2 die - 2 available
1 New, 1 Gently Used
















































No comments:

Post a Comment