Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reminder:  Holiday Open House 

Saturday, November 22nd 1-4 PM 
at my home Join me for a holiday open house.  
Come by for holiday cheer
 and a special holiday make & take project.

Lots Handmade items available for purchase and lots 

of discontinued product will be available at reduced cost – some products are gently used, some are brand new! 

Light refreshments will be served. 
No additional purchase required.  All materials to make cards provided.  
Door Prize drawing!  Bring a friend and each of you will get an extra chance to win the door prize!  No need to be present to win 
Please RSVP to Lfriedmancrafty@gmail.com or (805) 522-2356 to get my address and directions. 


2 comments:

  1. Cute tag!! I plan to make one of the days - probably Thursday night - but I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete