Thursday, November 6, 2014

Allysen’s Birthday Card





I saw a version of this card on Pinterest and fell in love with it.  I CASE’d it using Stampin’ Up! Materials. (special thank you to Dawn McVey – Raspberry Suite).

I started out by stamping an image of the low squat pumpkin and enlarged it using “Adobe Photoshop” to the 4” x 6” and transferred it to a piece of cardboard and also a piece of plain card stock.

I cut the cardboard into puzzle pieces, each on with a letter corresponding to its location. I then traced each piece onto various pieces of Crisp Cantaloupe DSP and put the corresponding piece letter on the back.  
  



I then sponged the edges of each piece with a dauber and Tangerine Tango ink.
I ran strips the Fast Fuse adhesive, across the piece of white card stock, attached the pieces of DSP in order and trimmed the edges. 

Using the Big Shot, I used leaf framelits to cut out some leaves in Mossy Meadow green card stock. 
I also used the Autumn Accents Bigz die. I then embossed them with an embossing folder and attached the leaves with a bow made from Venetian Crochet Trim arranged in a decorative way with mini-glue dots.  I attached the pumpkin to a card base of Crisp Cantaloupe with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 
The sentiment is from Label Love cut out with the Artisan Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment