Thursday, September 11, 2014


Experience Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin - our subscription Stampin' Kit at a free workshop on Thursday, September 18th at my home in Simi Valley, CA (contact me for info).
You will be able to see what is included in this lovely kit that is delivered to you each month. Each kit includes everything you need to create the monthly projects (except adhesives & scissors).  Paper Pumpkin is perfect for the crafter who wants to create something great but doesn't have a lot of time, resources or experience.  It's great for everyone!  The September Kit has special treats for Halloween.  
I have room for 5 only in this one so, class will be filled on a first come basis only.
Please RSVP your confirmation (yes only) ASAP to me by Wednesday, Sept 16th. to hold your spot. 
(No children please, but if you want to do a similar event for kids, please contact me for further info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment